Okay, so it's been a while since I've posted progress on the CDR. I have to admit that instead of working on the CDR, I had a brief, torrid affair with Ms. Marigold:
No iconic shoulder ruffles on this one, at least for now. I did attempt to crochet on a ruffle, but in my impatience with my ineptness with the hook, it ended up looking...well, not ruffly. Ah well. I like her just fine as is.
I have made some progress on the CDR:
I will probably have to take a break from this one for a bit to finish a blanket for a friend's imminent baby...yikes.
Now, I must go replace the empty tp roll that ended up in all those pictures...