Thursday, March 8, 2007

Drum roll...

The Arwen, she is done.

And now for the ubiquitous blurry in-the-mirror shot:



Please ignore the messy, messy room!

Whew. What to say? Well, I am not happy with the hood seam -- I didn't think my kitchener stitch was that bad, and the cotton is pretty unforgiving -- but overall, she's pretty darn wearable. I would have preferred that the cuffs were a bit tighter (skinny wrists, d'oh!), but it's not a big deal. I am extremely happy with the side seams; it appears my mattress stitch has dramatically improved! Woot!

4 comments:

cpo said...

It looks so great!

complainr said...

Hey! Thanks!

complainr said...

Also, I didn't realize you were on blogger...

cpo said...

I'm everywhere... but really, knitting is one of those things I always mean to pick up, so when you posted this link, I put it in my "blogs" bookmarks. I enjoy this a lot!